“With all of the serious work that we do, a little laughter is good!” #wblendingsolutions. wblendingsolutions
The market is changing! Avoid pitfalls. Having EXPERIENCED people on your Financial Team is important.
Case in point: We just had a conversation with a clients’ current lender (who we will call lender XYZ) about an surprise escrow payoff charge of $103,954.00.
After our detailed review, we noticed that the XYZ notification was incorrect in three different sections and we said that our client would pay only $31,000.00.
XYZ said “no way”. We then asked to escalate to the CEO office. A few days later, our client got a new verified billing for only $31,000.00. This doesn’t always happen, but in this case, the client won.
WB Lending Solutions EXPERIENCE advantage should be on your Financial Team!
Contact us for information anytime!
Dean Langston and Tony Battagello, thank you for a beautiful event with a lot of smart, nice people… loved it!💙
Dean Langston and Ashley Provost, BRAVO!
Thank you for your beautiful community service with “Coats and cocktails” fundraiser!
Furthermore, thank you for allowing us to have a very small part.
(Yes Donna L Milette, I was having camera difficulties 🤣)
BRAVO DEAN AND ASHLEY!
Very nice conversation today… spoke with a client who we have worked with since 2008. We did loan modification of San Francisco property, did strategic disposal of Maui property in coordination with the CPA in 2008. We subsequently did two debt restructures and things are now pretty ideal financially. The CPA is ecstatic at the results… Now planning long celebratory trip to Ireland, France and then cruise from Europe to New York on the Queen Elizabeth II (Pictured). Yes, a nice client conversation today…
WB Lending Solutions/ WB Strategies has been serving professionals and the public since 1972. As a consulting firm we are dedicated to serving the property owner/investor/ CPA/ Attorney/buyer. Our goal is to provide holistic consulting for our customers, utilizing the best terms available while providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the financial services industry.
The Operations Assistant plays an important role in the organization by performing, under direct supervision, a number of activities related to accounting and assisting originators build complete loan and investor files for submission. This role may perform the Lead to Contract and/or Contract to Close duties.
Lead to Contract duties:
• Assist originator in appointment setting with prospective and new applicants.
• Provide new lead call backs within 20 minutes and maintain a 35% conversion rate from lead to appointment.
• Set and confirm appointments for originator and manage calendar.
• Provide administrative support managing various client databases (lead tracker, MyCircle, Zillow, etc.). Send new clients online pre-qualification link on behalf of originator.
• Assist the originator with obtaining an accurate and thorough 1003.
• Analyze customer’s credit and financial scenario and determining appropriate loan product(s).
• Run credit on loans assigned to an originator
• Run AUS findings and prepare the Initial Fee Worksheet.
• Pull and prep web applications and other duties; including updating credit reports and AUS findings.
• Request status updates from pre-approved clients and referral sources (weekly TBD calls).
• Keep up to date with company approved programs and software systems; implement and execute new systems for team and clients.
• Provide marketing support by coordinating, creating, obtaining compliance approval, tracking, and distributing advertising materials as needed.
• Manage monthly compliance-approved email marketing to realtors.
Contract to Close duties:
• Monitor key dates related to loan transactions and respond accordingly.
• Send loan forms, disclosures agreements, and other supporting documentation to customers for completion and signature; manage the collection of completed documents accordingly.
• Manage assigned originator’s database; tracking active loan(s) and entering data as needed.
• Maintain customer contact to ensure follow-up of loan application and answer basic customer inquiries while providing quality customer service.
• Provide support in the collection and preparation of submitting loan application with supporting documentation to processing.
• Order out 4506T, SSA, Credit Supplements, AccountCheck and Work Number as needed.
• Prepare and submit loan applications to processing, helping to resolve any subsequent file issues and escalating processor conditions as required assisting processor in clearing any conditions placed on loan(s).
• Reviewing CD to ensure fees and cash at closing are consistent with commitment to customer.
• Provide any necessary assistance through production and underwriting process.
• Provide status updates to referral sources on active loans, subject to Guild’s policies on Consumer Privacy and Safeguarding of Information.
• Answer customer inquiries related to active loan, and/or loan application status.
Additional common duties:
• Acting as a primary point of contact for the customer, and keeping the customer informed throughout the process, subject to the limitations as set forth in SAFE Act and Consumer Privacy/Safeguarding in Information policies.
• Pricing loan in accordance with WB policies and communicating fees to operations team.
• Quoting rates and making commitments regarding locking to customer.
• Maintain referral source relationships through quick response time and excellent custom service.
• Prepare and send thank you cards to referral sources and new clients.
• Collect supporting documentation from customer, gathering necessary documentation for pre-approval.
• Act as a point of contact for the customer and referral source, keeping them informed throughout the process.
• Discuss product features with customer.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Per WBLS company policy and in accordance with investor underwriting guidelines, this role is prohibited from submitting documents to underwriting and ordering written (non-third party) employment, income, deposit, mortgage or rental verifications under any circumstances.
• High school diploma or equivalent is preferred, along with at least two years of experience in Mortgage lending or related field.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities; strong detail orientation and highly organized.
• Works with a strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
• Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service.
• Demonstrated patience and professionalism when interacting with both internal and external customers.
• Proficiency with data entry, PDF software programs, Microsoft Word, and Excel required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Basic math skills.
• Ethical, with a commitment to company values.
Part time to full time contract opportunity in Martinez, Ca. location.
• No direct or indirect reports.
• Low level of independent judgment and discretion used in decision-making; executes standard core job responsibilities with only minor variation and escalates more complex issues for advice and resolution.
• Travel: 0%
• Physical: Work is primarily sedentary; mobility in an office setting.
• Manual Dexterity: Frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
• Audio/Visual: Ability to accurately interpret sounds and associated meanings at a volume consistent with interpersonal conversation. Regularly required to accurately perceive, distinguish and interpret information received visually and through audio; e.g., words, numbers and other data broadcasted aloud/viewed on a screen, as well as print and other media.
WBLS offers a FLEXIBLE, pleasant contractor work environment.
Send resume to: